COLLECTION AND RECYCLING CHARGES
1. Free Collection and Recycling:
We provide a FREE Collection and Recycling service for IT Equipment within the Greater Dublin Area.
You qualify for a Free Collection and Free Recycling
in the Greater Dublin area for all IT Equipment and Electronic Office Equipment, provided the items you have for recycling include “Computers, Hard Disk Drives, Servers, Laptops, Tablets or Flat Screen Monitors
”. There is a small collection fee when the items you have for recycling do not include any of the above. If in any doubt please call us to discuss.
We recycle the following items. If you have something that is not on the list, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will more than likely will be able to help.
- Computers, Desktops, Towers, Servers, Laptops, Tablets
- Hard Disk Drives
- Desktop Printers, Faxes, Scanners, Shredders, Binders, Laminators, Office Fans
- All Cables (Computer, Power, Network etc), Keyboards & Mice
- Modems, Patch Panels, Routers, Switches, Hubs, WiFi, etc.
- UPS Battery Back Up Unit
- Mobile and Smart Phones (GSM & 3G)
- Telephones (DECT, PABX, Desk Sets), Video, DVD Players, Projectors
Outside Greater Dublin Area there is a collection charge - please call for details.
2. Chargeable Recycling Fees:
The following items due to their hazardous
nature are costly to recycle and as a result incur a recycling charge in addition to any collections charges listed above.
- Laser Toner & Inkjet Bottles/Cartridges
- Old CRT Computer Monitors/TV’s
- Damaged/Faulty Flat Screen TV’s
- Fridge - Small, Standard, Large
Again please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about these charges or if you have a large quantity, as we offer quantity discounts.
3. Photocopiers and Large Floor Standing Printers:
Due to their large size and weight, health and safety guidelines recommend that we have two people present when removing these large and heavy items.
Outside Greater Dublin Area
- Located on Ground floor, less than 10 x steps
- Located in Basement or on 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor (no Lift)
- 4th floor + (No lift) or More than one Copier/Printer
there is an additional Collection Charge.
4. Additional Charges:
The following additional charges may apply if we arrive to collect the equipment as arranged and the designated person is not present, we are unable to gain access to your premises, the equipment is not ready or not at the agreed collection point. We are providing a Free service and would appreciate your cooperation to help keep our collection costs down.
- No Show or unable to gain access to your premises- €50
- Equipment Not Ready - €50
- Equipment not all together in place agreed - €50
- Loose items not packed in boxes or bags - €50
- Van unable to park within 100 meters of your doorway - €50
- Lift Provided - But not available for us to use - €50
Removing IT and Office Equipment from your premises can be a difficult job. We strongly recommend that you remove any delicate items on our exit route prior to our arrival. We do not accept any liability for any damage that may be caused to equipment, furniture, lifts, doors and / or your decor during the removal process.
All prices subject to VAT at 23%.