We offer our customers a range of Data Destruction options including the following:
- Free low level Data Destruction using Dban Software
- Fully Certified Data Destruction services from Tabernus Software
- Hard Disk Drive & Data Tape On Site and Off Site Datagone Degaussing Service
- Hard Disk Drive & Data Tape On Site and Off Site Evashred Shredding Service
We permanently remove data from IT assets such as PCs, servers, laptops, data centre equipment, photocopiers and smartphones. Data erased by us using Tabernus Software cannot be recovered with any existing technology. The certified detailed report provided is proof of a successful data erasure. This tamper-proof and verifiable reporting is an essential part of compliance, regulatory and legal auditing requirements. A comprehensive audit trail is a critical requirement for compliance with IT security standards such as ISO27001, ISO15408, PCI and FISMA.Use Kavanagh Recycling & Recovery For:
- Onsite/Offsite Data Destruction Services / Hard Drive Destruction Services
- Asset Information Collection
- Custom IT Service Solutions
Let our team of experts provide the professional support you need to get the job done. We provide turn-key service with people, software, and equipment to tackle the most challenging projects. Secure Door to Door Logistics Process:
The security of your Data is of paramount importance to us, we designed our process to eliminate all potential leaks. By handing every stage of the process we offer total security from collection to data destruction and recycling. With data protection legislation becoming more regulated, we can help you stay compliant and avid data breaches.
Secure Quarantine Storage Facility:
- Secure non branded Vehicles
- We only use our own staff, no outsourcing of any part of the process
- Full count of equipment is carried out in conjunction with the customer as equipment is loaded onto the vehicle
- Vehicle is never left unattended during loading or transport.
- Vehicle doors are sealed in front of customer prior to departure
- When vehicle arrived at our facility, gates are locked at all times
- Van is driven into our warehouse, shutter closed prior to unloading
- Seals are removed from vehicle; customer may witness this process if required or photographic evidence can be taken
- Unloading is supervised by Data Destruction manager, who counts the equipment as it is unloaded
- All equipment is moved into a quarantine area prior to Data Destruction Process
The Equipment awaiting Data Destruction is stored in a secure quarantine area within the warehouse.
All equipment is locked in secure cages to which only the Data Destruction manager has access. He will sign out batches of 10 at a time for Data Destruction which he supervises. Only when 10 units are returned will another 10 be released.
The returned units will have their Data Destroyed and a Certificate produced. They are all checked against the certificate that all data is removed before the hard disk is removed for shredding.